Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's New Release Day at The Stamping Chef!

Happy Friday!
Today is the start of a long weekend 
here in Canada!  I have to work all weekend 
so it will be a long weekend for sure!

Today is New Release Day at The Stamping Chef.
Toadstool Taylor is this gal\s name and she 
reminds me of a woodland nymph.

She is available today!
I made a center stair step card.




Paper is from my stash
ribbon and pearls from my stash
copics used - E00 E02 E34 R81 R83 BV11 BV08
gold uniball pen on all edges
stickles used - crystal
I distressed it all with walnut stain

1 comment:

  1. Great step card. Pretty papers and image.

    You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete