Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Roller Derby Challenge by The Stamping Chef & Simply B Stamps!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!
I hope your here for the Roller Derby today! 
 This is has been so much fun!
Two amazing artists coming together head to head…. 


Now how cool is it these two fantastic companies coming together!! 
 I was so excited when 'The head chef' Tamara told us of what was coming up! 
Check out the details for the challenge 
and the free digi's at TSC Recipes on facebook!
So allow me to present to you…. 

Kitty Paw 
From 
The Stamping Chef…..

I found the sentiment (Roller Derby is in my blood)
and the paper on the internet(freebies)
I made a center stair step card..
I used two buttons from my stash..
one ribbon...
and three papers...
which is the recipe for the challenge for  Kitty ...


I had to add a tattoo because when I looked at pics of 
roller derby most of the gals had tats...
and if you know me at all you know
I LOVE STICKLES.. so I added silver stickles 
all over...
now head on over to 

and join the challenge...and check out both Design Teams cards!!!!
They are amazing!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment