Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

All That Stickles.... A New Design Team Member...



It's a wonderful Saturday today... I will be posting twice today...
For Pinque Peacock scroll down one post!
Today I am announcing that I have been chosen to be 
a Design Team member for All That Stickles
I am so excited because if you know me you know
I LOVE STICKLES!

Here is my project for the Linky Party!



Stickles Used: Golden Rod, Lime Green, Crystal
Card is 5 x6 1.2
Paper is from Recollections Habitat
Tulips and Bugs Digi from Bugaboo
Happy Birthday from SKdigis and 
cut out with spellbinders. 
I used copics - E34, E35 on tulip then added stickles 
after dry added R83.
Leaves are YG 67, 17,06.
Ribbon and Lace are from my stash.



Today is A New Challenge Day and Linky Party!

Saturday August 3rd - Friday August 16th
THEME: Anything Goes!
Create a project using ANY color of ANY kind of Stickles



Our Sponsors for August are:

Lovebug Creations - $15 GC
The Paper Nest Dolls - $25 GC
Bugaboo - 7 digis
SK Digis - 2 SINGLE digis of their choice 

Be sure to link up at All That Stickles!

2 comments:

  1. Laura your work is amazing I am now a follower of your fab blog and Welcome to Pinque Peacock!!!
    Pinquette Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Congrats on making the DT!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete