Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Stamping Chef - No Cards Allowed Challenge!!!!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Today at The Stamping Chef we have a new challenge!!!!
Every other Wednesday we have a challenge....
Today our challenge is No Cards Allowed!
Layouts, bags, altered items.... all welcome...
Show me your stuff!!! I challenge you one more time!!!!

I made a layout for this challenge.. 
This gal and the papers just kept talking to me 
until I made the layout...


Come and join us for this challenge at http://thestampingchef.wordpress.com/

and you can also join us on facebook at

also come and join us at TSC Recipes on facebook!

 Where every Monday you can get a freebie for another challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Fab layout hun, love those papers!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete