Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Calender Girls - July

Welcome to our July Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. It’s absolutely amazing when you do a Google search the interesting facts you may find.
Such a find is special and unique occasions throughout the year!!!
These unique holidays are our inspiration.
As Neil Sedaka sang in his song "Calendar Girls" -
 "July like a firecracker all aglow!"

Our hop begins today with the lovely and super talented Jearise at http://lorbysorld.blogspot.com.
 The entire line-up is available just in case you get bogged down with all the holidaze
and craziness as you won't want to miss a single calendar event!!!! 

The line-up for July includes:

Anita Cannon -  http://www.anitaandbugs.com

Holidays, Special and Wacky Days for July Nation
National Hot Dog Month: Jearise
National Ice Cream Month: Laura

July 2013 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days Include:
1 Build A Scarecrow Day ~ Lynne
1 Canada Day ~ Laura
2 World UFO Day ~Anita Cannon
4 Independence Day ~Janet
7 Chocolate Day
7 National Strawberry Sundae Day ~Janet
8 Video Games Day ~  Vicky
9 National Sugar Cookie Day
10 Teddy Bear Picnic Day ~ Lynne, 
15 Cow Appreciation Day - Go out and give a cow a hug ~ Sandy
17 Yellow Pig Day ~ Sandy
19 National Raspberry Cake Day ~ 
20 Moon Day ~ Anita Cannon
21 National Ice Cream Day  ~ Edwina
23 National Hot Dog Day ~ Jearise
23 Vanilla Ice Cream Day ~ 
24 Amelia Earhart Day ~  Sandy
25 Threading the Needle Day ~ Lynne
26 Aunt and Uncle Day ~   Anita
28 Parent's Day ~Edwina
30 Father-in-Law Day ~ 
31 Mutt's Day ~ 

Today Is a Very Special Day ...
It is my Mom's Birthday!
She has been gone 8 years and there is not a day I don't miss her!
Happy Birthday to my Mom today!
A yummy sundae for you!

This file is from My Scrap Chick!
I love this file it is so darn cute...

this is an easel card.. the cherry has stickles on it
and the spoon has glossy accents on it..



I chose Canada Day because I am from Ontario Canada!

Here is my Canada Day Card - its a BAP from Creative Kuts
You can find the weekly BAP from Creative Kuts on facebook
A little birdie also told me Cheryl is having a sale this weekend!
Spend $15 and get 50% off your entire purchase.
Just check out and the code for the sale is July!
Check it out at www.creativekuts.com

                          






We are offering some fabulous blog candy to 3 lucky winners:

The Stamping Chef, http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/,
 is our wonderful sponsor for today's blog hop
 and has designed at least one of the images that have been used in today's hop.
She is offering 3 of her wonderful designs, winner's choice to one lucky blog hopper
that responds on each of the Calendar Girls along with her facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/,
commenting that you hopped with the Calendar Girls.

Lynne will be going through her stash and sending one lucky winner a surprise package to someone that remarks and gives bloggie love on each of the participants!

Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month
 to see what Holidays to Celebrate on August 10, 2013,
for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop!

From here hop on over to the talented Lynne to see what she has created for us today!

7 comments:

  1. The Sundae is just fabulous :-) Brilliant Canada card too.
    Thank you for this Hop

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! they are wonderful. Your Canada card is so pretty. I love the Sundae card it looks great. I could tell you miss your Mom. Have a good day. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sundae is awesome....and I love your Canadian card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your mom. My mom has been gone for 13 years and I still miss her too. I love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that you made a card for your mom. I can only imagine how much you miss her - I am very close to my mom too and I'm blessed that she's still with us. Your sundae card is beautiful - it's making me hungry actually! And I love your Canada Day card - great idea! Thanks for the Calendar Girls blog hop! It's fun to get some new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful!!! My sympathy on the loss of your mother but I'm sure she's smiling down you and loves her sundae!!! Your Canada card is gorgeous!!! It is always truly a pleasure hopping with you my dear friend! Much love, hugs, and friendship,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete