Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Wedding Card with a Sketch

Today I made a wedding card.
I wanted it to be simple but beautiful.
I used a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Sketch Challenge #97


I actually used this sketch very loosely.
I wanted to make a wedding card, simple but beautiful.
I saw the sentiment that I used on the card.. and thought 
I am going to use some of Daisy's digital paper...
I found this beautiful page of the Polished Lack Luster journal.


I added some tiny black pearls along the sides of the circle.
I added some small yellow and orange pearls on the flowers.
I added some black Stickles along the flourishes around the circle.
I did add the bride and groom's names on the black strip at the bottom
in white gel pen. The sentiment is also from Tsunami Rose Designs
I made this card in less than half an hour. The sketch and the 
digital paper helped me so much.. The card almost made itself.

Check out Tsunami Rose Designs...
and I challenge you to use this sketch for a
challenge card and find the 
linky here...


4 comments:

  1. This card is a huge wow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... the flowers look dimensional... the whole thing looks dimensional...yeah... wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so pretty! The couple would be LUCKY to receive such a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral frame! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete