Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TR Mechanical Error - Altered Notebook

Happy March 31st!
March came in like a lion so its mostly going out like a lamb..
THIS IS AN EARLY MORNING UPDATE.....
 it has snowed again.. about 2 inches..
it is quite warm out but pretty flakes of snow... 
Wednesday will be warmer.. and Thursday and Friday are good...
We are supposed to have double digits on Thursday so it will be warm.
I have my fingers crossed it will also be sunny..

Here is my Altered Journal made with Mechanical Error digital paper. 
I honestly thought I would have trouble as I am not into steampunk. 
But this journal has it all.. Combining beautiful roses with steampunk designs..
 I love the sayings and the colours are fantastic. 
I have a few more projects in mind now that I have actually used this paper. 
I think with Tsunami Rose Digital Papers all ideas are stepped up a notch to make them more interesting.
 I wanted to showcase four different papers so I quartered my front page. 
I also used two sayings and the beautiful stop watch... (Don't you just love the colours!)







Come and check out Mechanical Error...
and all the other wonderful digital papers at Tsunami Rose Designs..
(If you get there quick there is some gorgeous but cute Easter paper!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment