Followers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pinque Peacock - Anniversary Card

Hi! Today is my day for Pinque Peacock!
Today I have an anniversary card for you.
This is for a friend's parents.
This is an easel card.
I couldn't wait to use the fabulous fabric covered button
and splendid swirls that I got this month..
This month Jessica is also featuring these amazing




I added Glossy Accents to the windows.
I added Lavender  Distress Stickles to the flowers.
Look at that gorgeous lavender gingham splendid swirl
and
Butterfly beaded pin!


And here is the cutest lavender gingham fabric covered button.
Along with some buttons with gems on them.

The paper is from Heartfelt Creations.
This paper is from a beautiful 12x12 pad called 
The tag is also from this collection.
I am so happy to be able to merg my love of Jessica's beautiful
pins and fabric covered buttons and swirls with
a new love of Heartfelt Creation paper.

Please come and join us at our Challenge Blog
for the latest challenge!
Anything But A Card
This challenge will  last two weeks.




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I am sure your friend's parents will love it. Love the stick pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this card is just beautiful!!! I love the design and color choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Laura, love everything about this card!! The colors are just beautiful and the splendid swirls are my favorite!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Laura!! This is stunning, I call my crafts arts and crats but your work is truly beautiful and is ART just wow!

    ReplyDelete