Followers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Aurora - Dream Big

Today is a beautiful day in Ontario.
I have a beautiful image from The East Wind to 
celebrate the day!
This is Aurora  (this month's freebie from East Wind)
This is my card made with this image..
I just love it..


I used some of my favorite colours.
Purple, blues, greens... bling....
I coloured Aurora with copics and spectrum noir markers.

The chicken wire (Wire Accents) is from Pinque Peacock.
(Chicken Wire Garland Mesh - Ivory - 4 inches x 9 feet)
I have to say this is really neat and comes in 3 colours (ivory, pink, and lt blue)
 The flower is made with 3/4 in chevron twill from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions.
Challenges Entered With this card...

The East Wind - #2 use a digi
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
CraftsAndMeChallenge - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely stunning.. I love all the details so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The East Winds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card it's so unique and the coloring is fabulous, it's always nice to see something different.Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - remember you can enter 3 projects each month. Would love you to join my blog,I have joined yours today! I have started to put tutorials on my blog as a lot of followers have been asking for them, will be adding more over the next month as time permits.Good Luck! Ange

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a terrific card for so many reasons. The color combo....the mixed textures with the bling, feathers, and wire....and that image---PaPow!!!! FFFFFaaaabbbbbuuuullllooouuusss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful, Laura! her eyes are so DREAMY! love this

    ReplyDelete