Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Challenge - Spots and Stripes -The Stamping Chef

Today at The Stamping Chef
we are hosting another challenge...
Spots and Stripes it is!!!
I want to see all of your projects so link them up here!
You can see all the Challenge DT project there also!

Here is my card for this challenge..
This is Lucky Larry...
You can also get him already coloured!
I thought he was the cutest thing so I made a baby card.

But a little twist I need a girl baby card so he is now a she!!!!
Aka Lucky Lucy!




I used random paper from my stash.
Cotton Candy Stickles for Lucy,
Firefly Stickles for the clover,
Crystal on the horseshoe.
The sentiment is computer generated.


Challenges Entered

1. ABC Challenges - cards for kids
2. Artistic Inspiration - ATG Girlie!
4. Crafin Desert Diva's - Anything With A Sentiment




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely fantastic and sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the pink giraffe and the sparkle!!

    btw, you won my prize on the SKdigis blog hop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Larry is adorable in pink....super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete