Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Be-Witched!!!!

Happy Tuesday!
Today is all about Witches on my blog
Check out this cute Bee-Witch that was a freebie from SKdigis!


I used this Sketch Challenge #21

I just love this sketch...
I used a embossing folder and white ink for the purple part of the card..
and EP paper for the stripes..inked with dusty concord distress ink.
the little bow is ribbon I had in my stash..


Also on Sonia's blog is her progessive challenge for October..
Check it out!!!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY! thanks for joining this weeks sketch challenge at SKdigis. It is indeed a gorgeous card you are sharing with us... love the colors. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love these colors!! Love your embossed papers and fun details! Thanks for linking up with us at SKdigis!! :)

    ReplyDelete