Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Creative Kuts- A New Design Team Member!

For Festive Friday please scroll down the page....

I found out this week that I had been chosen to be on the Creative Kuts design team! I  will have my first big project in a couple of weeks but I offered to fill in for one of the gals who couldn`t do hers...
Here is my Freebie Fairy.
The paper for the card I had in my stash. I use stickles all over and some bling which is sooo me..
I used vellum for the wings and embossed the wings with silver embossing powder then sprayed then with liquid pearls. I used a peachy keen stamp for the face.
I am not sure what I am going to use this card as but it would work as a baby card or a birthday card too....
I think if I used this little gal again I would do her with blond hair just for a change... she is sooo cute!!!!



Come and join our fan page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/381667938541774/


No comments:

Post a Comment