Welcome to the Spring Summer Imagine Blog hop! Our sponsor for the hop is Erica's Craft Room, you can find Erica's Craft Room shop here: http://shop.ericascraftroom.com/
Erica is offering a $25.00 gift certificate grand prize for the hop! To be entered in the drawing, please leave a comment on all the blogs with your name and a way to contact you. To help prevent spam, please leave your email address in a safe manner, ie. ssmith at hotmail dot com is best. The winner will be drawn on May 20, 2012. Please check back at any of the blogs on that day. You do NOT need to follow the blogs to be entered, just leave a comment please. Some of the blogs are also offering blog candy and you can check out the details as you hop.
You should have arrived here from Robins's blog. If you are just dropping by and want to start the hop from the begining please start at Robin's blog here: http://custom-comforts.blogspot.com
My project is from Imagine More Cards... I just love this cart (well I really love all my Imagine cartridges).
I used a scalloped circle card from my Art Philosophy cart. I love this colour of cardstock. I inked everything of course,
and the little white dots on the scallops are liquid pearls. The card is cut at 5 1/2.
Your next stop on the hop is Clare's blog. . Below is a list of all the stops on the hop.
- custom-comforts at http://custom-comforts.blogspot.com/ - Robin F. M. Jones (Robin F. Maggin)
- LauraLeesDream at www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com – Laura Davidson
- Cricut Crafty Clare at http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/ - Clare Dempsey
- Scrappin Nanapuddin at http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com/ - Chris Zook
- Janet's Creative World at http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/ - Janet Royer
- LadyLuvBug at http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/ - Janet M Smith
- My Bug & Me Create - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com -Doris Parker
- ScrappinMyStressAway - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ - Lori Apgar
- Nana's Scrap Spot - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/ - Miranda Enclade
- Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou - http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/ - Chriss Real America