Welcome to our blog hop today!!! Its Lynne's granddaughter, Lily's,first birthday and what better way to celebrate is with a little help from friends and having a party! A beautiful baby girl with all pink buttons and bows thus we will be celebrating first birthdays using the color theme pink with a dash of buttons and bows not to mention a splash of blinng.
Sit back, grap a cupcake and punch and enjoy Lily's first birthday. If you just happened upon my blog by mistake, I want you to get your big girl shoes and panties on and start at the beginning which is Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. SEW, if you came from http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
then you are in the right place.
For our blog candy, it is going to be a pink package with buttons and bows of course with a bit of splash of bling and Stickles by becoming eligible with just leaving a comment on each baby step along the way and becoming a new follower if you sew desire!! How easy is that!!!!
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Erin - http://comfyonmycloud.blogspot.com/
- Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Jearsie - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Shannon http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Katie - http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com
- Janet S. - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Jackie Lodge- http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
- Michele ~ http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Laura- www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com