Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop

Hello again, its Festive Friday!

 If you came here from Maria's blog you are in the right place but if you just happened upon the blog you might want to go to the start at Terri's blog and check out all the projects.    
You have to check this out... my card is made from Toilet Paper... well part of it anyway!!!
I got this great idea from a friend Lynne Kirsh Her Craftiness! Thanks Lynne!! Anyway you stack about 8 pieces of toilet paper then get wet...  get out the water then make into a big piece again then run thru Big Shot with cuttlebug folder(or Sizzix folder) then ink or whatever.. I added some Perfect Pearls mist to mine thought it is hard to see..
The rest is paper I had in my stash and some ribbon (also from my stash) .    

                                                     
Now on to Amanda's blog  to continue on the blog hop.

7 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I've done paper casting with TP before but never thought to run it through an embosser. I'm getting a Big Shot for my birthday so I'll have to try it out. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN... Great technique... I have been wanting to try this!!! Really like the folder you used!!! Thanks for Sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...really who would have thought toilet paper would turn out like that...What a neat idea...Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cool idea! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your side step card! I so have to try and make one of these :) TFS


    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne does come up with some great things ! You certainly did this justice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. red is one of my favorite colors - love what you did here!!!

    ReplyDelete