Here we are again! Welcome to our blog hop where we will show you some great Christmas cards!
Yes you heard right! Christmas cards!
If you just happened to come upon my blog you can start the hop at Terri's blog, but if you came here from Cheryl's blog you are at the right place.
I did three cards for today's hop... I used some leftover Christmas paper I had from last year.
I used three Splitcoast Card Sketches.... #335, 336 and 337.
335- I embossed a snowflake stamp (A Rhonna Christmas Card) with clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is a circle stamp by Junkitz. I just love this design.
336- A very simple card. The peace stamp is by inkadindado. I stamped it with peeled paint distress ink. The three snowflakes I cut with my cricut using Winter Lace. They are 1 1/4 and 1 inch. I put some stickles on them for glitter!
337- The Merry Christmas is dry embossed with a sizzix folder and then I just rubbed some red ink (distress) over it... The white piece under that is also cuttlebugged (or big shotted) (is that a word) with christmas starts and then rubbed with ink..... 3 easy cards made in about an hour!
Hop on over and check out what the talented Amanda has for you today!!!!
Have a great day and hope to see you on facebook... be sure to visit everyone on the hop and leave a comment.. we all love to hear your comments!!!
Here is a list of all our gals involved....
2) Chris Hurley: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspo
4) Laura Davidson - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.co
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycra
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogsp
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.bl
9) Yolonda: ht
10) Becky Conley: www.beckyc
11) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.b
12) Laura Fisher: http://scrappind
13) The Robin’s nest: http://
14) Carol Berns: http://www.
15) Michelle Cummings http://
16) Diane W. Tuggle http://stampininthevilliage.bl