Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wedding Card example...













I made this wedding card for an example... it is a tri shutter card... It was fun to make and quite easy... A Big shout out again to Emily for being my right hand as usual these days.. Thank goodness for her not just for my crafting but for all the things I cant do with my left hand...




I am going to add a bride and groom to the front scalloped circle.. I have to thank Laurie R. for the idea of the bride and groom , she made the cutest couple for our cricut card exchange.


The paper is some I had in my stash.. I inked all the edges with distress ink from Tim Holtz.


The little roses I also inked so they would match better...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Laura! :) I've been touching this design from afar...I love how you executed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie... I really like the card.. have to make a few more...

    ReplyDelete