Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Festive Blog Hop #10

Hello again. It's Festive Friday again...and we are still making our Christmas cards (seems kinda weird as I made this one outside with the sun shining and it was hot out!!! It was wonderful!






If you came to my blog from Cheryl's blog you came from the right spot. If you happened along to my blog and want to start at the beginning you can go to Terri's blog. You will want to check out all the amazing cards in the blog... then if you like you can go to facebook and show us Christmas cards we inspired you to make at the Christmas Card Challenge page (festive blog hop). We would love to see your cards. Annie I am expecting one from you this week! Michelle keep them coming!





Now my card this week I made a Z fold card... I would use plain cardstock next time as I used textured paper and because this card is two layers thick it was too thick. I had trouble keeping the fold nice. I used the MS snowflake punch to make the top layer. The cardstock is some I had in my stash and so is the ribbon. I stamped the hedgehogs on the sled then used my copics and prismacolour pencil crayons on them.. I just love this stamp!


I found this video on youtube under z fold card by LindasWorksOfHeart


My next card is also going to be a z fold but with a twist...

























Thanks for checking out my card!



Now on to see the great project Amanda has for you at Who Are You Calling Crafty!



I almost forgot to send out a great big thank you to Emily my DD for still being my right hand!



She has make card making still possible for me while my right hand has been injured and still swollen and not healing as I would have liked... Thanks again Em as I know this is not your thing!



Even though I keep trying!



Happy Friday everyone!

































































13 comments:

  1. This is a really adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, love the colors you used !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome. Love the pastels. Thanks to Em for helping, she is doing wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, super cute. I love the soft colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderfully done.
    hope your hand gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hedgehogs stamp, card is lovely ! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors on this are simply gorgeous, and I love the fancy fold! Sorry you're still recovering, but give your DD a big thumbs up - the cards are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hedgehogs are so cute! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stamp! Love the colors in this cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute hedgehog image and fab shaped card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little hedge hogs are darling! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete