Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Tsunami Rose Design Team Post - more cards!


Today I am posting some cards I made for Tsunami Rose Designs.
Daisy has the most beautiful printables out there!
I love her papers and you will love the prices!
Today I have for you 3 cards. I used a mixture of papers on
the cards. I used some papers from different journal kits and
they all go together so well...

I do have to warn you this post is picture heavy.....lots and lots of pictures!!!!

The first card is a Center Stair Step Card.
I also used Rose Notecards Junk Journal Kit for the flowers.
I printed a whole page of them , then coloured them and layered.
I think they are my favorite flowers. 


I used the New Beginnings papers layered to add 
dimension to this card. The tag is part of the journal kit.
I added pink sparkly gems to the flowers and added
pearls and lace to the card.
The Mr & Mrs is computer generated.






My second card is a Four Fold Card. 
You can find the tutorial here
Thanks to Lyssa Griffin Zwolanke!
I had never made one before this but I love it because
it showcases many papers in the kit.
Ephemera Set #14  (the feather)

I added some CTMH ribbon as a belly band.



I love the stunning colours of this kit..They make 
this card pop. The feather from the  Ephemera Kit #14
goes perfectly with the Polished Lachluster Kit.
I added CTMH blue and pink ribbon here and there and
black jewels to add dimension.



"Love" is a memory box die.
This card is a wedding card but can be made
into a little wedding day album. I added the tag into
the envelope holder. It can be used for journalling on the back
Add pictures throughout the card. 


I added lace here and there.
The saying on the tag is computer generated.
Thanks Kimberly for the saying!


My third card is a Tri-Shutter card.
It is one of my favorite types of fancy fold card.
This card is made with Life Abloom Rose Journal Kit
It is also made with the Rose Notecards Printable Journal
(Rose Ephemera)





The Rose Ephemera is perfect for this card and goes
great with the Life Abloom papers. 
I have made another wedding card.



A metal corner accents the paper.
Mr & Mrs is cut from the cricut.
I added light pink lace and a dragonfly charm.
I also added butterflies and some gems.




Hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I did making them..


TRD Etsy shop: http://bit.ly/tsunamirose
TRD FB Fan Page: http://bit.ly/trdfbfanpage
TRD FB Group: http://bit.ly/trdfbgroup

8 comments: