Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #87

Happy Christmas!!!
Today I am not doing a Christmas card but a Birthday card.
When I saw this sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it...

Here is my version..
I changed it a tiny bit...
I did use some Christmas colours for a January Birthday,
My favourite ribbon-gingham
A stamp set I found in my stash..
The sentiment is on a spellbinders circle/with butterflies.



Come and check out the challenge...
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/12/sketch-87.html


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Laura! I love that gingham ribbon too - I think it is my favourite part of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby chic feel of your card! It is sweet, cute and will be a joy for someone to receive!

    ReplyDelete