Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Twisted Easel Wedding Card - Tsunami Rose Designs



Today I am showing you a Twisted Easel Wedding Card
that I made with the August Special from Tsunami Rose Designs.
( when you spend $10 you can get this for FREE)
You get a 5x7 Envelope with inserts.
I love that I can print these papers time and time again.
I love blue so these papers are perfect for me.
I wanted to make a special wedding card for a special girl.
I hope she loves it as much as I do. (and her new hubby too)
The wedding is this weekend so I am not mentioning any names.


I added Stickles all around and here and there.
I added lace and flower pearl along the bottom of the twisted
part of the card. 
The saying is one I have used before but I think it's beautiful.


I added some flowers and folded lace to make more flowers
and then the pearl flowers again to add contrast.


I also added Stickles to the envelope.
It's hard to see but it shimmers.

To get your August Special
There is also a new printable journal that 
is absolutely gorgeous (Charming Fragments)
to check out also....
Have a wonderful day
Laura



Zibbet Shop
Etsy Shop

1 comment: