Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby Card

Happy Monday to all!!!
Monday's are not my favourite day and it's a rainy day here 
so I figure it's a good reason to craft!!!
And that makes the day so much better!
Here is a baby card I made.
I found some sketches and they are amazing.
I knew I had to use this sketch for my baby card.
This sketch is from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
I have used three sketches now to make cards I had to make
and they almost made themselves.
When I saw this sketch I knew it would be the baby card I needed.


Some older paper from stash... and a couple of mini white brads
and some twine I had in my stash.
The saying is computer generated.


I am entering this in the following challenges...

2. Come And Get It Challenge - Summer Colours

6 comments:

  1. Great work on using stuff from your stash to create this card. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely put together, liking the sketch. Thank for joining us at the Come and Get It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, done. Always love it when crafters use up their stash to make great cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, pretty card and love the sentiment, thanks for sharing in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little baby card! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sentiment! Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete