Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Petticoat Ephemera Bag Mini Album

Today I have a mini album that I made from 
lunch bags for you. I added a flap.  There is 
 lots of places for pictures and journalling.
I have made my first video for you to 
show you all the goodies that are in this mini album.
The papers are all digital paper from Tsunami Rose.
It is called Petticoat Ephemera. 
I absolutely love these papers.
Here is the front cover.



Here is my video..

Be gentle!
I am nervous and did  make some mistakes 
but I promise my next one will be MUCH better.
You can see some of my living room,
And the cat.. and you can hear the dog...
BUT I DID IT!!!!
All myself...
And you get to see how I used all of these gorgeous papers.
I will be printing out more to use on the 
waterfall cascade on the very back page but
as I said my printer is out of ink.

The mini album is from  My Sister Scrapper
on you tube..thanks so much Ginger for your 
great videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment