Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting FUN CHALLENGES I am a guest designer!

Happy Monday!
It is a very snowy day here in Ontario.
I can't believe the snow we got last night... 
The dog had a blast in it that is for sure!
Well today I am showing you a card I made for
This is a new FUN Challenge blog..you have to check it out!!!
The challenges look so fun!
The first challenge is ...
Use New Toys or a New Technique...
So today I used  some gorgeous feathers I got from Pinque Peacock!
and I technique I love.. using glossy accents to make it look like a 
plastic cover on my iced coffee!
 

I really love this image by MilkCoffee Stamps...
It's called Ice Blend!

I want to thank Vicky for asking me to be a Guest Designer!
Now run don't walk over to Open-Minded Crafting Challenges
to check out the DT's creations and all the other GD's also..
They have made some of the cutest projects!
Also you can link your projects .. check out all the fabulous prizes!


1 comment:

  1. I love coffee and LOVE this card! Pretty colors and that cup is so cute!! Congratulations on your guest DT at Open Minded Crafting Challenges!

    ReplyDelete