Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Guest Designer for Scrappy Dew!

Wow today I am again Guest Designer for Scrappy Dew.
I just love this file...
You can find it at the link above.
It is Make A Wish  2013.
I just love bears.. and I saw this file and thought...
Baby book... so that is what it will be..
It's not put together yet as I think I will add a few more pages..
for photos.. but it will be bound with all the ribbons shown in the pics.

All of the above including the pages were cut with my cameo..
I added Stickles - gold, crystal, and waterfall.
I added some button brads and some bling from my stash...
I also added white gel pen to go around each page.




I have to say thank you to Michelle S. and the 
Scrappy Dew family for having me as a Guest Designer.
I will post this mini album on the facebook page when done.




4 comments:

  1. Laura, this is so Beary Cute! It's going to look so nice when put all together. Great Job!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little book, Laura! Love the blue, cozy and sweet bears with all that ribbon. It's going to be a perfect gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Congrats on the guest spot!.

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete