Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Show Me Your Craft Space... Craftin Desert Diva

Happy Monday everyone!
Tara has talked me into showing you my craft space.
After seeing some of the other ones I am not sure you will
want to see mine... but please if you have any ideas on how to make
it better inexpensively I would appreciate the feedback..
So here goes..
 
shelves with my cricut, my cameo and and printer
underneath is closed shelves holding boxes with clear stamps
on the open shelf are some paper racks.

 
here is another shelves with drawers... misc scrapbooking stuff
in the drawers at the far end are cricut carts.

 
Here is my 6 foot wood table. It has four plastic carts holding
it up.  It holds my ribbon storage also.
 

 
4 drawers  with cricut cartridges.. and 1 with imagine cartridges.
 

 
this is under my 6 foot table .. It is full of my scraps... all colour coordinated.
 

 
This is my stickles storage whirly thing... I love it but its not big enough..

 
My bling.....

 
my tim holtz box with inks and acrylix blocks... some stains..
and my scissors etc at arm's reach..

 
This is my ribbon storage... it was all rolled up and
held together with elastics..(was it the key word here)
but I love my ribbon here cause I can see it..
I do have two wooden boxed for my ctmh big spools of ribbon..
 
 
Thanks for checking out my craft room...
which by the way is in the back of my livingroom
as we live in a very small apartment...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your crafty area!!! I would love to come craft with you! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete