Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two Eiffel Tower Cards and One Jungle Baby!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited today.... not just to show you a few cards I made but to say
HAPPY SPRING! I cannot wait for the warmer weather and to get rid of this little snow we have been getting a bit of everyday for the last few days... It's a gorgeous sunny (but cold) day outside but its great to see the sun... I am also off work for the next three days so I can scrapbook to my heart's content....I can't wait...
Here are the 3 cards I made for some gals at work..(Sorry the pics are so blurry, don't know what happened)
2 Eiffel Tower Thank you's
This card I am entering in the Cardabilities challenge for March.

 
jungle card
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. nice glitter eiffel tower!
    Thanks for joining us at cardabilities!

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nica cards! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete