Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Creative Kuts - Biker Babe

Happy Tuesday! I did a one page layout for today's project.
I couldn't find my picutres from Port Dover to complete the two page layout.
I used American Crafts cardstock for the base...
The glitter paper is Recollections.. all the other paper is from my stash.
The biker babe and title is from Creative Kuts.. you can find the file.here....http://www.creativekuts.com/Biker-Babe-BB626.htm.
The three circles at the bottom are washers from the hardware store.
The middle washer has bling on it.
The biker babe title was also dry embossed.
 
 
 
 
The background is actually my leather jacket when I was a "Biker Babe"
HAHA but really.....
 
 
We are having a blog hop on Saturday .. start here at www.creativekuts.blogspot.com
 
also you should check out all the great files at the store
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment