Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #173

#173

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning we post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!

This was a tough one for me cause this is very simple.. I don't seem to know sometimes when to stop putting things on a card.....  I made mine a card for a male... can be birthday, just for you... whatever you want.....
I used paper from Tara's June kit and added twine and thickers from a previous kit. I love the window pane look...I also used a wood look embossing folder on the main card for depth...(I LOVE EMBOSSING FOLDERS)....


 
Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches
 

We are always so excited to see how many of you are inspired to make amazing creations to share with us! Thank you to everyone who submitted a project. We love seeing them and we look forward to seeing more great projects using this week’s sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment