Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Unscripted Sketches - #156

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning they post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation! Check out all the designers projects at www.unscriptedsketches.com 





I decided to use this sketch to make a Mother's Day card for a gal at work.
I used yellow cardstock. Then I used red Tim Holtz red cardstock.
I sanded and distress with ink all the edges.
Ticket corner the edges and then on the bottom of the three little strips 
I used a film strip punch. The main image is supposed to be a coffee cup
(it is from Better Together -Imagine) and the chocolate bar is from 9 months
then filled with colour and cut with my imagine.
I added some foil accents and some cute little puffy hearts.
Mom is cut with my cricut (gyspy font)
I wanted to make a little different so this is all on chipboard and I added
a big clip so it is more than a card! 
On the back I have two intertwined hearts.
I decided to change up the foil accents , I didn't really like them so I added
some black glittery flourishes.
Here is the new version.
Please come and join us at Unscripted Sketches with your version of the sketch.

                                          

1 comment:

  1. So cute. The gal at work will love it. :) love the film strip punch

    ReplyDelete