Happy Friday all!!! I am so excited to have another hop for our Christmas cards.
I have quite a few cards made now It will be nice come December to be ahead of the game. I had a hard time this week as the weather is so nice I just wasn’t happy with anything I made. So I went a totally different route than usual. I picked out the paper I wanted to use then made the card around it.
The paper is the from my stash.. I really like this paper…I added CTMH stamps pop dotted and my card was done. Just a simple card that took about 10 min to make and about 10 days to plan and change.
I added another photo this am as I wasn't happy with my card the way it was so I added a few crystals and green cardstock!
If you would like to share a Christmas card with us.. you can find us on facebook at Christmas Card Challenge.
I understand some of the gals are giving away blog candy this week so please follow each blog and please leave a comment as we all love to hear what you have to say!
Thanks for stopping by, now off to Amanda’s blog to check out her amazing project!
Here is our blog list for this week!!
1) Terri Sproul – http://www.terrisproul.blogspo
2) Chris Hurley: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspo
4) Laura Davidson - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.co
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com
6) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogsp
7) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.bl
8) Becky Conley: www.beckyc
9) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.b
10) Laura Fisher http://scrappind
11) The Robin’s nest: http://
12) Carol Berns: http://www.
13) Michelle Cummings http://
14) Diane W. Tuggle: http://stampininthevilliage.bl