Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First layout of 2011

I am not making a new years resolution because I would likely just break it....... BUT I am going to try to make a new layout weekly and at least two cards...AND post them on my blog. So here goes..
This is a layout I did for my sister and my brother for the albums I am slowly making for them... I did two almost the same...
This is my Mom,she passed away a few years ago and is dearly missed by us all.
This picture is at Frankenmuth MI and is the last time Mom and Diane and I went on a girls weekend.. She looks great.
You would never know she had a heart attack within a week of this pic.
I used my cricut and distress stickles for the letters in MOM(lyrical letters).. Prima flowers.. some ribbon I found in my stash.. am still not sure whether it really matches but it is definitely "my Mom". SHe would have loved this layout... cuttlebug folder cut up and distressed...and I used my MS punch on the bottom paper under the pic...
Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment