Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two almost finished cards for charity night!


This don't have sentiments on them yet as I am unsure what a Im going to use.
We have a Girls Night Out here in AC .. that makes money for different charities every year... This years theme is The Roarin 20's.. My sister Diane and the group have fab costumes thought up for us again this year.... I may post a pic on here.. well might.. if i scrapbook it...
My posts might be here and there right now as i am again having headaches and balance issues but here's to hoping its viral...

2 comments:

  1. Cards are both 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.
    inner layer is 4 by 5 1/4 or 4 1/4 by 5 1/4 depending on which way you use the card.
    I used a martha stewart punch on both..
    Cuttlebug also used. Ribbon I am unsure where I got it.. Scallop layers are 5" 4' and 3" cut in half- i used mini monograms for them. Branch punch is martha stewart as is butterfly..Used stickles on butterfly. On the greeen one i have used pearls around the scallop. Thanks for looking ladies.. Hope this helps Jen L. if you come here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards. Thanks for all the inspiration. I have a blog award on my blog for you. Stop by and pick it up when you get a chance. Cindy

    ReplyDelete