Followers

Friday, June 21, 2013

New Release - Super Heroes...The Stamping Chef

Today Tamara has something a little different for you for her new release!
 
Superhero stuff!!!
In this fab ‘SuperHero Stuff’ set you get
3x digi papers which are 6×6”
1 black & white image in JPG & PNG
1 coloured version of the image in JPG & PNG
Remember over the weekend if you purchase this fab set you will be getting 20% off!! You will find this fantastic set here!
 
 
Here is my card made with this.. I love this set.
 I could use the papers for other projects too.. I love dots!
 I think Tamara should do some great ginghams..(hinit, hint)
 
 
 
 
 
Also Tamara has another new release today!
A Marilyn Monroe image called Happy Birthday Mr.....
 
Happy Birthday Mr....
 
This is gorgeous, itsn't it?
And 20% off as well this weekend...
Also still running is our Stars and Stripes Challenge.
I CHALLENGE YOU!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment