Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

New Release Friday at The Stamping Chef

 
My post is late today as it was lost again in blogger land.
I worked all day and then spent the rest of the afternoon helping clean
out my LSS that is closing. It is a heartbreaking thing but it can't be helped,
 we will start a new phase with crops with Tara, Joyce, Karen and I
and anyone else that wants to join...
So  saying that her is my first Christmas card of 2013.
 
Bring On Christmas is the new release this week at The Stamping Chef.
I just love this image and all the papers that go with it..
 I actually made two projects with this image but one is on hold for a later challenge..
I also made this card... I didn't colour anything myself , just printed everything off ...
The colours are great!   I added stickles of course!
you can find the image and the papers here.....
 
Bring on Christmas.....
 
 
Don’t forget if your going to buy this new image, please get it over the weekend then you will get your 20% off!
Also don’t forget we have our fortnightly challenge running, which at the moment has the theme of
STARS & STRIPES
you can find all the details of how to enter here! You still have a few days to enter.
Have a great weekend, hugs Tamara & The Stamping Chef DT xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment