Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Birthday....

Here is one of the custom birthday cards I have been asked to make..
I love this paper I found in my stash....
then I found a challenge...
to use stickles...
and you know how much I love stickles...
its firefly stickles...
for this card I used my MS butterfly punch which is over 6 months old
 
 

this is a mojo monday sketch...282
 
 
I am entering this card into these challenges...
 
 
 
Oldie But Goodies challenge- butterflies MS butterfly punch
 
Sweet Stamps- pretty sure this is roses..
 
Tuesday Throwdown glitz and glitter

8 comments:

  1. The firefly stickles on your butterfly are SO perfect! Love it! Great card! Thanks for linking up to the All That Stickles Firefly linky party! ~Karen, ATS-DT (http://karey2005.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and I love the colors. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. So love the fresh red and green colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and thank for playing along in the Roses challenge over at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love the color. Thanks for joining us at SweetSTamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can resist stickles!! Love this card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown - hope you can join us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the stickle designs.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with bright colours. Love layers and glitter touch.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Butterflies” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete