Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Craftin Desert Diva - Guest Designer Down on The Farm



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up ; Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
 Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party
 and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is On The Farm.
 The sponsors are Pinque Peacock and Bug Bites
  


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


 
Here is what I created for this linky party....

 
This is a stair step card. I used the Country Life Cricut Cartridge.
The gingham paper is from My Stash.
The cloud and the stamps are from Simple Stories 100 days of summer.

 
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges..
 
Catered Crop- Dies Cuts/Punches
 
Challenges 4 Everybody- Challenge 23 Anything Goes
 
 


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!!
    Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the Fun details on this Awesome card! New Follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail on this card. The windmill and that 2 cent stamp are super. This is great!!! Thank you again for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing! Every single detail and layer just adds to the awesomeness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is an awesome little farm scene. Reminds me of my childhood years growing up on a farm.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is an amazing card! Love, love, LOVE it!! Your details and layers are just awesome-ness! Have a happy day today.
    ~Donna K @ Created by Donna K

    ReplyDelete