Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Minds Eye contest layout- Sketch and Music...#24

If you are looking for my card from the Edventures Blog hop go down one post! Thanks.

Here is my entry for the My Mind's Eye Blog Contest #24.
All the products used are My Mind's Eye except for the red cardstock which is Tim Holtz and the fabric covered brads which I had in my stash.
I also used a MS punch for the hearts on the red paper. I love this border punch.
Even the daisy fabric ribbon and the lace is My Mind's Eye.I got it for another layout then liked it with this one.
The three little phrases under the pictures say
How often our hearts return to the home that's filled with love- left side
brothers and sisters are the best kinds of friends- middle
Our family is raised on love and happiness - right side.
All the paper and the accessories came from Up The Street in Strathroy, Ontario my favorite local scrapbook store!












The patterned paper is Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky paper line..I used both sides of the same paper. I also used Out Of The Blue accessories sheet which is also Lime Twist. I used letters cut out with my Cricut and layered. They are from Lyrical Letters (jumbo)
The song is We Are Family from Sister Sledge. This song was a 1979 dance hit.

Thanks to My Mind's Eye for the challenge. I don't do much scrapbooking anymore and I need to get caught up( hahaaaaha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment