Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Festive Blog Hop #11

Wow here we are on the 11th blog hop... how many Christmas cards do you have done....

Thanks to Terri and the gals and guys of this hop I am well on my way to having mine done and getting inspired also.....If you came here from Cheryl's blog you are in the right place but if you have happened upon my blog and would like to hop from the start then go to Terri's blog. This hop is all about getting your Christmas cards done before you even have to think about the shopping! So you can join us by making your cards and posting them on the Christmas Card Challenge (Festive Blog Hop) on facebook. I am challenging all my followers and facebook friends alike -show me your christmas cards!

I went for simple and elegant and simple and fun this week as I am still having some problems with my right hand, so here they are....













All four cards made with 2 pieces of white 8 1/2by 11 cardstock... two I used my Tim Holtz snowman embossing folder, one my Tim Holtz tall trees embossing folder and one my cuttlebug Winter Scene embossing folder. I then added some bling, or a rub on (Merry Christmas) or some stickers I had.. added a little distress ink.. two I folded differently and in less than 15 min had 4 Christmas cards!

Hope you like them.. next hop I am going to try some new folds as I got a neat book in the mail..Susan's Journal of Paper Engineering (thanks to Fab for showing me this book in one of his shows).

From here you continue to Amandas blog Who Are You Calling Crafty to see her amazing projects...have fun and be sure to come and see us on facebook and show us your Christmas cards...

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE these... I need another embossing folder now. I have two of these, but I don't have the Winter sence. LOVE them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love them. Simple and quick is great
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, love Tim Holtz Embossing folders and dies. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple works well for me too Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Love your cards, especially the ones with the village scene, with the white, raised, bumps coming off of the card. Keep up the great work! :) Francine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely embossing, great cards ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete