Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

MME CARD CHALLENGE #24

If you are looking for Creative EdVentures blog hop scroll down two posts... have fun hopping!!!



The challenge: Design a card based on this fabulous sketch (by Anam Stubbington).
(on MME blog)
Along with the sketch, you must use this theme: Song Lyrics – you choose the song! (be sure to credit the artist{s})
The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.
The deadline: Add a link to your project to the bottom of this post using inlinkz by Sunday, June 19, 2011 (midnight, MST). Please include your first and last name and project name when uploading. (a photo of your card will show directly in the post)

My project is 100% MME. I used Lime Twist 6x6 designer pp. Out Of The Blue.
The alpha is MME Fly A Kite "genuine" alphabet.

The song is Its Your Day by Yiruma. Also done by Blessed Union of Souls..
I kinda cheated on the song as I wanted a Birthday Card so I found a title I wanted then found out if it was recorded.

The card is very simple but colourful.
All egdes are distressed with scissors.
I was thinking this would be a great card for a young boy.
All paper and accessories are from Up The Street in Strathroy Ontario.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!! Love it!! Cute colors!! I have an award for you at my blog!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete