Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Stamping Chef Challenge - Die Cuts and Ribbon!

It`s Wednesday already.
I don`t know where the week went!
Today is Challenge day at The Stamping Chef
The challenges run for a fortnight.

I want to say for the last challenge the projects
were amazing... I didn't get to comment on them but I
did check them out.. this last week and a half has been 
not so great for work and my fibro.. so I apologize...

My card for this challenge is done with Louie The Hummingbird.
(You can get him coloured or uncoloured!)
He is adorable... I used Pink Stickles on him and also the middle of the flower..
I embossed the card with my new Darice folder...Flower Frenzy (5x7) 
 I added my border die cut.. love this little flourish..
and some ribbon from my stash..
I think I am going to use this as a birthday card but just 
could not decide.. 
My craftin mojo is taking a break so I hope you 
like this little guy...


Now I want to see your creations so add them here to

No comments:

Post a Comment