Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Challenge - The Stamping Chef Keep Calm and Craft

Keep Calm and Craft
Today The Stamping Chef turns 1!!!!
Congrats Tamara!!!

There is a monthly challenge now and you have to be part
of the Recipes facebook group to participate.
Check out the whole post on the anniversary here on the Challenge blog!

Here is the challenge image for Novemeber
I made it my front cover of my new book for my design teams.
just love this image..


This image is just covered in Distress Stickles -
 Picket Fence- all around the Keep Calm and Craft
Milled Lavender - on blobs, and word sayings
Fired Brick - on the eraser and the glue
Antique Bronze on the duck..
I added a flower from my stage and some rub ons all over....
I want to see what you can do with this image...
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment