Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Creative Kuts Totally Owlsome

Happy Monday everyone!
Today I want to share a layout I did as a Design Team member at Creative Kuts..
You will want this gorgeous file when you see what I made with it... I used all paper from the dollar store that  I had in my stash... I wanted bright, colourful paper for this... Only the left hand side was paper I got at another dollar store and it caught my eye.
I stickled the flowers and I of course inked everything. The ribbon on the mats is CTMH grosgain sunkissed yellow.
You can get the Totally Owlsome file here at www.creativekuts.com
 
 
 
and a close up of those cute owls....
 

Hope you liked my totally owlsome owls...
Come and join us on facebook at creative kuts posts and do the weekly bap....
BAP is build a project.. and you get it for free .. the catch is you have to make it and post it by sunday so you can get next weeks bap.... oh wait.. that is awesome .. a totally free project and all you have to do is make it and post it on facebook... and you get another free project.... woohoo!!!
This weeks bap is so cute.... here it is..
AND
each month we do Crops Online. These are gorgeous layouts and mini albums ..... all for $5 a layout or mini album. If you want them after the crop online they are $12 in the store. So come and see us on facebook and get ready for the fun...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment