Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Creative Kuts - Swinging Into Spring!

Happy Hump Day everyone!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Today I am featuring a layout I did with a Creative Kuts file!
I love this layout.. I think it is gorgeous.. nothing like tooting my own horn but
I love everything about it... the file , the paper , the colours... everything...
The file you can find here at www.creativekuts.com
The paper is by Kaiserkraft...the paper I got at Up The Street in Strathroy Ontario
my favorite scrapbook store
pearls on all the flowers...
 its a new baby line but I thought it would be
great for this layout...I love the gingham and the soft colours.



 
Come and join us on facebook at Creative Kuts Posts!
 
Sometime in the next week I will be featuring An Autism layout from Creative Kuts
so check back ... I am not sure when yet but I have it started...
My grandchildren made the base pages with their hands and acrylic paint.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love...did I mention I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete