Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Festive Friday June 22

Hi all today is another Festive Friday! Wow I sure have made alot of Christmas cards so far this year. Most of them have gone to charity actions held in my area.

If you came here from Maria's blog then you are in the right place.
If you just happened upon my blog and you want to start at the beginning you can go to Terri's blog.


This weeks card was kind of a mistake. I saw the joy bingo type card and wanted to use it but I also wanted to use the red paper also...so I just layered.  So I added some twine and an acrylic snowflake added some tim holtz marker to joy and some glossy accents. Its different but I think I like it.


 5. Angela Bodas 
 6. The Robin's Nest  
 9. Cynthia Gagen 
10. Roberta  
11. Diane Tuggle  


On to Susan's blog and  her great project!  Have a great day!
Here is the full line up just in case you get lost..


7 comments:

  1. I like this is sorta retro and I love how you use the red and the twine - great job Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, that snowflake is marvelous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job, Laura. I don't blame you for wanting to use the red and the bingo card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of the bingo card for your base. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card... love the JOY BINGO card!!!!! Lovely colors!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete