Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Design Team Submission for The Robin's Nest

Blog- http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/ 
Website- http://www.robinsnest-scrap.com/

My submission today is a mini album. This book is from Simple Stories. They are this and that journalling pages from the summer fresh collection.
As soon as I saw them I knew they were going to be a mini album. They came with the June Kit from my LSS Up The Street. The whole kit was matching pages and twine and buttons and Cardstock Stickers to match..
I haven't finished the whole book yet as I am using it a little like a SMASH Book...
It is about My Favorite Things.
The front page will have that title but at the moment I have 5 different papers sitting out and just can't decide which one I want to use. I will be cutting the letters out with my cricut. I love sunflowers and CTMH so when I saw the May SOTM I knew it had to be mine.
I added stickles to the small sunflower in the middle and glossy accents and glitter to the big sunflower.


Double Page About Me

On the left page all the info about me is computer generated.
The flowers are from the May Kit from my LSS Up The Street. I added gems to the middles.
Art makes me happy is a Unity stamp. I also added a button and a leaf pin on the flowers.
All my pictures have the edges sanded. On the Me pics I have added burlap and a flower ribbon.
1-10 
This page has thickers and stickers and rub-ons.
It also has computer generated words also.
I added a butterfly button.
This page I will be working on for awhile.. I will be making a collage of all my favorite things.
The butterflies on this page is stamped with Tim Holtz stains.. I just love the way they look...


The left side is my whole family.. youngest to oldest....
Glossy accents on the flowers and then I added gems.
I added a canvas tag and twine and then a ribbon sticker to finish it off.
The happy on the right side is wooden letters.

All the scrapbooking, cards and mini albums.
I used the MS butterfly punch with glossy accents.
I used a Unity sun stamp. I used Tim Holtz stain then added dew drops with glossy accents.
I have got a few more pages to do but I want to do then like a Smash book so they are not done yet.
I have a friend page and a page about my favorite place- Up The Street scrapbooking store in my hometown.
I will have a page about my pets... the ones I have now and ones we have had in the past.
I will have a page chocolate and all my favorite books and movies.
I have a page about my Mom and Dad and my grandparents.
I have added binder rings right now but I will be binding this album with the Cinch when I finish..
I want to add some file folders and a couple of envelopes for goodies.
Here are a few pics of the rest of the pages.. I love all of this paper, it is sooo cute.



As soon as I saw these papers I knew I had to make a mini album but when the little journalling pages came as a mistake I knew they would be my little book.
I think I want to do the back page on mixed media.. I want to do some of that this week while I am on holidays. 
Hope everyone has a happy June!








3 comments:

  1. looks like you been having fun. thanks for your submisson to be on the robin nest dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Laura that is super cute! You did a fantastic job on all the pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. super nice wow wow super cool wtg laura

    ReplyDelete