Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Child's Year- Cricut Cartridge



I said I would make something each week from my cricut cartridges... I made this card for a special birthday girl. Her birthday is in January...
I made the card itself , the insert , the happy, the happy birthday , and the girl from A Child's Year... I just love this paper I got at Up The Street.....cant remember name of it now...oh and I put three little diamond things for a little tiara...
I used Ranger Glossasy Accents on the happy and the happy birthday then i also used it on the girl but then i put on some glitter embossing powder Tara had and just heated it alittle...
It was a fun card to make....
In the next couple of days I will upload my Christmas Layout I made with A Child's Year.... I just need to change a couple of things.. layouts for me are always harder... Thanks for letting me share my work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment