Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cards I made with Cardstock, Patterned Paper and Ribbon from Scrappy Jak



I want to say first a big Thank You to Scrappy Jak for letting me join this group of crafters... I was so excited when my first package came in the mail..
Both of the sets of paper and ribbon talked to me.. (doesn't happen often) so I sketched what I wanted then when I could I got crafting...
The first one has a teal coloured card base.. I used tons of bling cause this paper just called out to use it. The happy birthday is from celebrations with flourish lite..a must have cricut cart. The colours I used for the sentiment are all from CTMH chocolate, baby pink and I believe baby blue.
The second card was easy to. I used Doodlecharms for the snowman. Black bling for his eyes. Two snowflake brads I had in my stash. The sketch is SCS211 challenge sketch. I just love the shimmery cardstock Melissa used for the cardbase (doesnt show up well in my pic, sorry). I matted the snow paper to make it pop a bit..This card is so pretty in real life.. Again I am sorry about the quality of my photos.. (I just cant figure out the lighting for pics in our place.)
Thanks for looking....Cant wait to see what everyone else did with the same stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment