Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tsunami Rose Altered Notebook



Happy Wednesday!
Today I made an Altered Notebook.
I was going to make a mini album because I love all
the papers from this journal but I was having trouble 
getting the album to go together right.
I love these papers so much I decided to do something
that came to me when I was in the Dollar Tree the other day
and saw this notebook... It was like a light came on...
I used digital papers from Tsunami Rose Designs.
I used the Polished Lackluster journal.
The pocket is from the same journal.
The sentiment is from the Digital Sentimental Collection #1

This altered book just came together with all
the gorgeous papers from Daisy's store.
I added lace and pearls and some flowers I had
in my stash. I also had the black butterfly ribbon in my stash.
The blue paper is a die cut that a friend lent me..
I love it... 



I think the best thing about this paper is it can be used
in so many ways...
I went vintage with the lace and pearls and lacy flowers..
but....
I could have went modern and chic with gems and sparkles
and less distressing.
Either way it looks amazing....
So come and check out the store...







1 comment: