Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Tribute To My Mom

Today I am sharing an altered mini clipboard.
I will be adding a picture of my Mom on it and will hang it.
I used lace and pearls and more lace.



I also used stamp and die from the Sunflower Collection
I am addicted to making flowers with these.

I also used a new Prima Fairy Resin from The Craft Source!
My friend Miriam wanted me to show them off.. and here it is..



This altered clipboard was made especially so that I can add a picture of my Mom.
I haven't added one yet as I want to find the perfect pic!
It has been 10 years since she passed and I miss her everyday!
I think she would absolutely love this... so here's to you Mom!


It says
Because Somebody we love is in Heaven
there is a little bit of Heaven in our home.

I am also using this altered clipboard as a 
project that I submitted to Wild Orchid Crafts.
I just found the store in the last couple of weeks and
would love to be able to design for them.







2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this altered clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and such a beautiful message too! Good luck on your application dear friend! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete